Subject: Re: [Leica] Meet and greets.... :-)
From: Jeffery Smith <jls@runbox.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 13:40:52 -0500

I couldn't agree more, Ted. Meeting with and eating with fellow shooters
certainly makes the subsequent interactions with them on-list more
pleasant. There are only four photographers in LA who frequent these forums
and have managed to get together several times a year. I was surprised
that, after having "known" them a while on the lists, I found their
demeanor in person to be totally different. The typewritten word just
doesn't do communication justice.

Jeffery Smith

Message from "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com> (Re: [Leica] The Next Generation at Work....)
Message from David Young <dnr@horizon.bc.ca> ([Leica] Re: OT - Travel Question)