Subject: Re: [Leica] need help on developing delta 100
From: alex olstein <alexolstein@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 00:16:49 -0700

Well here is my comment.   Everyone has given you good advise on how to
"save " your film.   I have shot 1000 speed at 100 and 200 at 800 and have
gotten passable color prints. ( by Kodak .)   Someone else could do better.
Now try a few rolls at different ISO speeds than recomended and see what
different developers do.

 Now a thread will start of people pushing film. I 'm sure the f1  and f1.4
brigade will chime in here.  And this will remind me of my old days with a
'cron at f2.    Hmm  I think I'll put away my strobe for a while and see
what I can do.

Alex

"Olivier T. Nguyen" wrote:
hi everyone,
 i have delta 100 film but i accidently set at 400.  Is there anyway that
 can develop this film?

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] need help on developing delta 100)
Message from "Olivier T. Nguyen" <onguyen@optonline.net> (Re: [Leica] need help on developing delta 100)