Subject: [Leica] PAW, new joiner
From: "Daniel Ridings" <dlridings@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 19:13:13 +0200

I've decided to try and make a go of it with the PAW that Kyle Cassidy
started.

http://geocities.com/daniel_ridings/paw/index.html

I've tried to fill in the slots, without cheating. If I wasn't sure about
the week, I didn't put anything there. I'm a university lecturer and you can
see when the teaching load was a little tough.

Not everything is by a Leica. There's a story there. I'll get back to it.

Thanks for taking your time, if you take a peek.

Daniel Ridings