Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 sorrow
From: "Daniel Ridings" <dlridings@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 08:04:13 +0200

>"The M3
>was hurt very bad, but it had been 30 years since I had it looked over"
>Let's see, you have used the camera for 30 years with no problems, but they
>are not reliable. Hummm

It just dawned on me ... my Pentax Spotmatic, my first SLR camera, has held
up longer :) I don't use it any more. I gave it to my brother, but he
refuses to give it back. It just keeps on working. Like the M's, there's not
a whole lot that can break.

That was a typo of me above. It wasn't the M3 that was really clobbered, it
was the M4. The M3 was just due for a check-up.

Daniel