Subject: Re: [Leica] my very first paw..
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 20:17:42 -0400

http://home.nycap.rr.com/faneuil/

"Oh Eric...
  Please help me understand why you get a wonderful camera and a wonderful
lens, and then post a picture of a wall or something."

Oh, c'mon Sonny, I used my M6 to take an artsy fartsy photograph of some
dead leaves in early morning light with the 75 just to see if I could do it.
The beauty of any art is that some people just see the world very
differently than most of us: and their seeing and presenting the world to us
as they see it enriches all who care to look or listen or feel.  Unless of
course it's some of that rap music he said tongue only sorta in the cheek.
;)

Admit it, as an abstract you looked at it for at least long enough to know
it wasn't your cup of tea so on some level it "worked"

I know you will agree with me that continuing to push the button is a good
idea.

Don
dorysrus@mindspirng.com

This ought to get us off bitching about the hands campaign which none of us
can do anything about anyway.

Replies: Reply from "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] my very first paw..)