Subject: Re: [Leica] my very first paw..
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 19:55:25 -0500

Don,
Good, at least I got a breath out of the lug. I'm not critical of abstracts.
I just wanna see what the guy can do.   Seems to me, if you have a camera of
that class you *MIGHT* wanna take some risks.

If I had a new Porsche, I'd try to wring it out somewhere.  If I had an M7
and a new vers summicron, I'd try to see what it could do.

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com