Subject: [Leica] LFI, further developments
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 07:41:40 -0700

I went back into reflective mode, and thought about what I liked about LFI,
the OLD LFI.  When pushed, it was the pictures.  The people, the places, the
depth of color or B+W, overall, the pictures.

So I thought a bit more about what other magazines I had liked, but were no
longer in my mailbox....  Linhof Magazine ( LF), Nikon Magazine, and finally
the Hasselblad Forum Magazine.  I have just sent away for info on
subscribing to Forum....  It was and still is an excellent Picture magazine.

For those interested, and in any country Hasselblads are sold....I think
this will work......