Subject: RE: [Leica] LFI, further developments
From: "Felix Erazo" <ferazo2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 12:36:37 -0400

Hey Frank, You know what's another great magazine? Black & White
magazine is one terrific publication. Even though the show case a lot of
large format images but so what. Plus they show case a lot of talented
photographers either professionals and non professionals. I like it
better than Camera Arts magazine.

Regards
Felix Erazo
www.thrutheviewfinder.com