Subject: RE: [Leica] LFI, further developments
From: "D. Matthew Surles" <dmsurl2@uky.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 14:23:25 -0400

My personal favorite photography mag is Lenswork
(http://www.lenswork.com). It's printed on heavy glossy stock and
uses some kind of new printing process (duotone, I think) that makes
it look like a photograph, rather than a magazine print. It always
has interviews and ~3 portfolios from some pretty talented
photographers.

my $0.02
- -matt