Subject: Re: [Leica] Push versus Pull
From: Shortymx <shortymx@prodigy.net.mx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 14:44:27 -0500

Greg, the nominal speed of TMZ (3200) is dependent on the developer, and
varies between 800 & 1000.  Take that into consideration when selecting your
film.  The Kodak website has up to date info on this film.  I've used it
quite a bit at 3200 for outdoor nighttime photos, and  like it very much,
although I have very little experience in speeds other than 3200.  However
in my limited experience I'd rather pull than push any of these higher speed
films.

Stu Boyd