Subject: [Leica] Question on Exploiting Grain - OFF TOPIC
From: clifford wright <skidoophoto@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:03:13 -0700 (PDT)

 Can anybody give me recommendations for exploiting
film grain in color films? Should I use slow speed
film and push it hard or fast speed and push it just a
little? Also, would print or slide give the grainiest
results?
 I need the film to be one I can get at most photo
shops (I.E. I probably won't find any Skotch film by
the time I need it.)
Thanks much,
Clif

=====
"The eye is for looking, not for thinking." Marc Riboud