Subject: Re: [Leica] Test images from Nikon 8000 and Epson 3000
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 10:47:02 -0700 (PDT)

Right, no problem with Peizotone prints, only color.
This is a pretty low grain image.  I almost never
shoot with anything faster than ISO 100, and it is a
medium format transparancy from a Hasselblad Superwide
C...a pretty sharp lens. I have not used the grain
equalizing feature in the 8000, though I could give it
a try.  This one as scanned line by line, at 4000 DPI,
16 bit, 16X,  with Digital Ice (the scan took over an
hour). It looks pretty clean to me...the grain I see
in the print I don't see on the scan...even when blown
up big on my screen.