Subject: RE: [Leica] Test images from Nikon 8000 and Epson 3000
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 10:52:18 -0700 (PDT)

This is about an 8 year old chrome, I think it is
Ektachrome Professional 100 speed. I am having the
same problems with shots taken this year on Fuji
Velvia ISO 50.  I almost never shoot anything faster
than 100 ISO because I don't like grain unless I am
specifically going for a special effect...

The film type seems to make no difference.  Also have
had grain problems with Kodachromes from my
Hasselblad.  You don't get much less grain than
Kodachrome or Velvia. Unfortunately I am a long way
from wet dark room quality, as you can see from the
sample. DJ