Subject: [Leica] R 6.2 screen help - Big Thanks!
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@ma.ultranet.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 14:24:06 -0400

- -- Thanks to all - Esp. Seth, Jay, Doug 'the birdman' (we need to share
photos sometime!), Tina - and all who helped with my R 6.2 screen problem. I
was very disappointed to see that the matte-groundglass area was so poorly
constructed! This from a company that made a Viso screen that was light
years (no pun intended!) ahead of it's time! I will try each suggestion,
since I have a dealer who will let me borrow screens ad libitum  (including
a 'new style' Beattie) until I hit the best one for me. The camera is very
well constructed and compact, and will work great on a bellows with Leitz
Microscope Lenses/Photars for some high mag. scientific stuff I do as well.
Next stop - SCA 351 for TTL flash!! I hope THAT works OK!

    Again thanks - I'll keep you posted (I'm sure you're all on the edge of
your seats!! :-))
    EC