Subject: [Leica] No offense to the dealers, but........
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 16:17:47 -0700

Hey guys, if all you are going to advertise once a week is new stuff, at new
list prices, don't you think we could look that up on the WEB?  Leica's
policies apparently force you to advertise at some minimum price, and you
all use the same prices.    Basically, there is no information there to
encourage me to buy from you vs any other list price dealer.   Ibuy from
the same guys I always buy from.

How about offering more used and demo equipment that is not so "standard" in
price?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] No offense to the dealers, but........)