Subject: RE: [Leica] No offense to the dealers, but........
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 21:09:21 -0700

An exceptions is, of course, our Foreign members.....  Their in-country
prices may and probably are different....So they may more appreciate the
prices compared to their local prices.....

Nathan.. the Leica USA requires the dealers to advertise at the same price
or they get some form of monetary punishment.. basically fair trade
advertising......    Therefore our local stores charge the same as the big
chains....  I am trying to encourage the dealers that post here to show us
something more than the same prices we always see, by offering miore used
equipment.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] No offense to the dealers, but........)