Subject: [Leica] Behind on my PAWs
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 06:00:39 +0200

Just so that people who keep the various PAW lists do not think that I
have dropped out: my last posting was for week 25. Since then, I have
been travelling a lot and have had little time for scanning. In
addition, my Nikon LS-2000 was sent to Nikon for a thorough cleaning and
adjustment. I just got it back yesterday. While the CLA was expensive,
it was well worth it, it is like having a new scanner. Now I just have
to scan several rolls of films that have accumulated during the
scanner-less period. Probably by next weekend I will be able to post
PAWs for the weeks up to 29.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman