Subject: Re: [Leica] Awesome Web Site OT (don't work)
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 09:35:05 +0200

One of my pet peeves about sites. I have no idea why people who are just
displaying photos want to lard up their sites with flash, Java scripts and God
knows what else. I can understand using stuff like that when there is a reason
for it, like with home banking and other transactional sites. But for simple
display of photographs, just stick to some pictures and text, please!

Nathan