Subject: [Leica] oh baby, this feels good!
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 15:54:22 -0500

I am delighted to say that I am caught up on posting my PAW images.

I continue my photo a day series of Lauren, and much of that work shows up
on my PAW. My lack of postings is not due to no shooting, but due to not
carving out the time to get the images scanned and posted. Today found me
with a couple extra hours and the job is now complete. Oh happy day.

Enjoy. Comments welcome.
http://www.whinydogpress.com/paw.html

Lea Murphy
Whiny Dog Press