Subject: Re: [Leica] Awesome Web Site OT
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 15:20:59 -0500

darrell_jennings@yahoo.com (Darrell Jennings)7/21/027:36 PM

> I doubt it would run over dial up,

Runs fine on my 28800 dialup. Some things are well worth waiting
for. This ranks along with a few others as worth the wait. The
very notion that someone can say "take a look at this" and a few
moments later have that look, and a few moments later say,
"Fantastic!" and then have someone else suggest that it's all too
slow - says something about the world we live in and our
expectations, fast food, fast connections, no time to look or
smell the roses.

George