Subject: Re: [Leica] When f 1 is too mush!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 18:20:31 -0700

Hi Cookie?  Animal? whomever?  Simon?
I've been away for a couple of days, however I see two of your pictures have
created conversation...

Picture 1:  Little kid.  I have no comment as I can't imagine why you would:

A: take it to start?...........

B:  why you posted it?.......
And no point in me making critique comment about the quality... there isn't
any! Sorry!

Picture 2:  Guy being jammed into police car.
Excellent and a good news type picture as any newspaper guy would attest...
you got lucky not being thrown out and in this case you stayed with it and
captured the moment just fine. Well done.

So there you go eh? ;-)
ted

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] When f 1 is too mush!)
Message from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] When f 1 is too mush!)