Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: New Minolta CLE (updated)
From: "Rei Shinozuka" <shino@panix.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 08:49:12 -0400 (EDT)

if they do, let's hope it doesn't shut off all metering when in manual
mode... a seriously bone-headed misfeature for such an otherwise
commendable camera.

the CLE was my entre into the M system; i bought one shortly after
they were discontinued because jason schneider extolled its virtues
and declared it a future classic.  then i got a 28 elmarit for
it and a 90 cron and i was hooked.

- -rei

> --- jgluckphoto66@netscape.net wrote:
> > Has anyone heard that Minolta may be introducing an
> > updated version of
> > the old Minolta CLE
> > with M mount? There was talk of it at last year's
> > PhotoPlus held at the
> > Javits Center in Manhattan,
> > but I haven't seen or read anything lately. Seems
> > like Minolta would
> > want to ride the RF revival bandwagon.
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Jeffrey L.T. Gluck