Subject: [Leica] Robert Stevens PAW weeks 22,23,24
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 00:00:32 -0300

I have been a bit behind on my PAW project.  I will get a bit more up to
date when I get a few more rolls of film developed.  In the mean time, here
is what I have that is new.

I was in my favorite coffee shop and noticed this scene.  His mother placed
him on the counter with the cash for the order, while she got herself a
glass of water from the cooler.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/wk22.htm

Just another Gordon shot.  I like the results the 50mm summicron gives when
shot near wide open.  It may be a bit light.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/wk23.htm

I liked the lighting on this shot.  When I first scanned it, I dismissed it
as not being very good.  A day later I looked at it and changed my mind.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/wk24.htm

All from the same roll of film and shot with a M6TTL .85 and Tmax
400.  Comments and critiques appreciated.

Regards,

Robert

Replies: Reply from Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Robert Stevens PAW weeks 22,23,24)