Subject: RE: [Leica] Awesome Web Site OT
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 08:53:59 -0400

I think she's really outstanding. As good as any of the PJs out there
working in color, and better than most. Far better than VII Photo's token
woman, Alexandra Boulat. As you know, I am a b&w guy and much prefer
documentary/pj work in b&w. But she makes such wonderful use of the color,
that wanting to see her photos in black and white didn't even cross my mind.

And, needless to say, the website is fabulous. In fact I've already traded
Emails with the company that did it and will be talking with them later in
the week. ;-)

B. D.