Subject: RE: [Leica] Awesome Web Site OT (don't work)
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 11:19:06 -0700 (PDT)

On Monday, Jul 22, 2002, at 10:50AM, B. D. Colen <bdcolen@earthlink.net> wrote:

>I'm using IE 6 and DSL and it opens right up and runs faster than George
>Bush at a Harken stockholders meeting. ;-)
>
>(Bad B.D.! Bad! Bad!)

Hi there, finally I can step in again... my IP mail servers are getting ruined.
Well I agree with those saying a flash web site should have to give a non flash link.

On the other hand I see the music as a boring stuff, but the general aspect is great.

But the greatest is how this photographer manages color.
I use to discard most of documentary photography works in color, yes my prejudices, but this photographer does it really well.

One more thing, I saw she got some work from Buenos Aires. I live in Buenos Aires and would like to add that despite of the good quality of images, she fails to portray the city and its people. Those images are the typical tourists use to buy... they do not represent any of the Buenos Aires stuff, maybe that bus driver portrait does it well but not the rest of those images.

Other images from other countries sound to reflect reality.

regards

Pablo