Subject: RE: [Leica] Awesome Web Site OT (don't work)
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 20:24:25 -0700 (PDT)

>One more thing, I saw she got some work from Buenos Aires. I live in
>Buenos Aires and would like to add that despite of the good quality
>of images, she fails to portray the city and its people. Those
>images are the typical tourists use to buy... they do not represent
>any of the Buenos Aires stuff, maybe that bus driver portrait does
>it well but not the rest of those images.
>
>Other images from other countries sound to reflect reality.
>
>regards
>
>Pablo

Well Pablo, you have set yourself up with a challenge, and we will be
happy to accomodate your "real" images of Buenos Aires at FOM2 :-)

heee.... that's a good one.
I'd like to put it this way: Alastair 1 vs. Pablo 0.

Good point, but you should be aware I'm good at counterattacks.

Thanks for encouraging me.
I don't think I can manage color the way Ami does, and even I'm very lazy in the morning.
I don't feel comfortable going out too early save I keep the whole night awake.
But maybe going out for sunset ...mmm yes, maybe.
By the way, I'd like to get the same latitude she got, I hope I can submit
some pictures done wirh a D1x too... no ?  ;-)  ok ok ok , stay cool. just kidding.

saludos

Pablo