Subject: Re: [Leica] How to make greeting cards with my photos?
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 17:07:39 -0500

It depends on how you want to go about it.

I have been in the business of making greeting cards with my images now for
over 5 years.

If you are doing short runs, glueing the images on available stock is no
problem. Any office supply shop will have the kind of paper and envelopes
you need. If, however, you are doing larger runs you will likely want to
consider finding a paper supplier who can get you the stock you want in
larger quantities at a better price. If you go this route, you might also
want to consider finding a print shop that will score the paper for
you...makes folding SO much easier.

For my card line, I print directly on the paper from an Epson printer. This
tends to cause a tiny bit of 'bleeding' but it fits the look of my images
just fine. If sharpness is of great importance to you, glueing is most
likely the best route.

Good luck and have fun,
Lea