Subject: Re: [Leica] How to make greeting cards with my photos?
From: "Christopher Williams" <LeicaChris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 18:34:25 -0500

I used to sell a ton of the Ilford postcards in the French Quarter. The only
problem was it was too time consuming. By the time I made enough to sell, it
was time to make some more. Never had any time to do other darkroom work.
The postcards are double weight and hold up really well in humidity.

Chris Williams
New Orleans