Subject: RE: [Leica] Awesome Web Site OT Opera - you're kidding right?!
From: "Stuart Phillips" <Stuart.Phillips@umb.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 22:39:03 -0400

Sorry, but nobody out there creates web sites to run on 28.8 kbs and toy
browsers like Opera.  The experience is content and format, and like it
or not, the vast majority of people like their web content with a big
dose of multimedia.  Oh, we don't play 78s or listen to crystal
wirelesses either!

Stuart Phillips