Subject: RE: [Leica] Awesome Web Site OT Opera - you're kidding right?!
From: "Stuart Phillips" <Stuart.Phillips@umb.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 00:31:14 -0400

You understand that multimedia includes graphics like photographs right,
and that slow modems were never intended to carry graphics just plain
text. Kind of a surprising yet pathetic statement from someone on a
photo list, that he doesn't know anyone who likes multimedia.  You
should get out more while you still can.

Stuart Phillips