Subject: RE: [Leica] It's Ciao!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 09:55:19 -0400

Sh-t! Sorry, Dan...I missed your joke as I read it before the back and forth
over chow and ciao....

So here's a joke on me...:-)

During the early 70s, while a tot reporter in Washington, my wife and I
would every so often see a yellow Kharmen Gia (sp) convertible in Georgetown
with a D.C. license plate reading CIAO. Well, for literally a couple of
years we struggled to figure that damn plate out...thinking that it was
really CIA 0....(this was the early 70s, don't forget) Until one day it
finally dawned on us that CIA 0 was really CHOW! DOH!!!!

B. D.