Subject: RE: [Leica] 'this is how the photo business works....
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 10:05:52 -0400

Ted confessed -

Mean while the good ol' M7 crapped out from battery failure, but I quickly
switched to manual continuing shooting as it seems there's enough power left
to operate the metering, if not the automatic shutter speed selection. Like
it's no big deal and you just carry right on until you have a break to
install new batteries which of course we always have right there in your
pocket  for every type of battery required camera you use. ;-)  Yeah right!
;-)

- ---
1. "Carry right on" as long as you are able to shoot at one of the two
available manual speeds.

2. And, not to try to remind the old dog of the rules he probably wrote, but
come on, Ted,  - new day of shooting - fresh batteries in the camera. Or,
tape the damn batteries to the strap.

B. D.
Who NEVER makes stupid mistakes himself. ;-)

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] 'this is how the photo business works....)