Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V23 #24
From: "Aram Langhans" <langhans@yakima-wa.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 07:12:30 -0700

Since it was indeed a spur of the moment thing, I did not have a tripod with
me.  And every one was with a polarizer and hand held.  I did, however,
whenever possible, brace myself against something for about half of the
photos where I needed to stop down a bit more for more DOF.  Especially
after climbing those stairs.  But that California sun was quite bright.
Even the shadows were farily bright due to reflections from the light
colored walls that surrounded the courtyards.  The R8 is easy to hand hold.
Probably a combination of ergonomics, the mass, a good shutter and of course
my rock steady photo technique :-) (or maybe it is my mass).

Aram