Subject: [Leica] OT - film scanner
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 02:38:08 EDT

<<

The price difference is $5K for the Imacon vs. $3K for

the Nikon.  Big dollar difference, but probably worth

it if you are scanning frequently.  >>

I sell like new USA demos of the Imacon Photo for $4095...so the difference
is less than one might think...(and I sell the Nikon too...)

I have been thinking about replacing my Dunvegan Drum scanner with an Imacon
848 lately...they are getting that good!

bests,
Rich
photovillage.com