Subject: RE: [Leica] OT Digilux 1 batteries are in!
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 11:10:34 -0400

Tina - many thanks - I knew YOU would know the truth in the matter.  I
suspected the batteries were the same.  Well I'll go back to the Leica
Digital Forum and spread the truth.  Now of course once Panasonic gets their
stock in they may update their web page and their in stock price may also be
$92.  ( like the old joke - Come back next week when I don't have any in
stock and the price will also be $49).

ernie nitka