Subject: [Leica] FS Hexar AF
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitkamd@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 12:25:13 -0400

I have a nice, silver data backed Hexar AF and Flash that I'd like to sell

http://www.ernienitka.com/hexaraf.html

Looking for $300 and I'll pay insured FedEx shipping to USA.  I will even
throw in the printed , Internet manual which is far superior to the
manufacturers manual.  I have a battery or two that will also be part of the
deal.

ernie nitka

off list if interested.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable man
progress depends on the unreasonable man." - George Bernard Shaw