Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: M7
From: Magnessbill@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 17:36:49 -0400

Hi Ted,
Please excuse my skepticism, although I'm quite satisfied with the M6 meter (similiar to the M7)- if you got the red dot, the exposure is correct. But as Tina has pointed out, sometimes you still have to pay attention to what is being metered. So, even as good of a meter as the M7 has, when you say, "good exposure every time", well, maybe most of the time. I'm sure I could find lighting situations that would fool the M7 meter. :-)
Besides, having just bought a new M6ttl, I have to be skeptical of the M7 to justify my purchase.
Bill  asmp

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] RE: M7)