Subject: Re: [Leica] film and travel
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 08:30:51 -0500

This is a problem that really needs to be addressed. My Leica Viewfinder
that just came  mentions it in the presidents message. All the airports
refuse to do it. Really creates a  problem. I do not know why they pick
on  photographers so much. Can you hide a bomb in film? They seem to
think you can. Certainly a person trying to get something on a plane
would not ask for a hand check. FAA regulations allow it. Some security
people can  not think between the numbers or out of the box. Why don't
we all email our congressmen?