Subject: Re: [Leica] Pascal's "Girlie Guy"
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 21:26:43 EDT

In a message dated 7/27/02 4:41:13 PM, caliguri@rcn.com writes:

<< Pascal-
    I think you mean Bob Shell - he likes to "experiment' with new equipment
by shooting a lot of teenage groupies who are still using bright strawberry
flavored lipstick and sky blue eye shadow. Maybe it's for Photoshop demos?
:-)
    EC
- --

I'm not sure if it's the same roger hicks (since I missed the first part of
the thread) but there is a roger hicks that helped edit parts of a
"pro-lighting" series.  There are a wealth of titles in the series that range
from still life to food shots to night shots to lingerie (girlie pix here)
and nudes (generally girlie) to glamour (definately girlie) to erotica
(mostly girlie).

I don't ever recall seeing his own work, but rather that of others used to
illustrate various concepts.

- -kim