Subject: Re: [Leica] Pascal's "Girlie Guy"
From: Craig Zeni <clzeni@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 21:46:51 -0400

Yes, "Bob Shell's Bimbo Shoots", so dubbed by Ed Romney.  Used to drive Ed
into paroxisms of prudeness on Usenet.  Always good for a laugh...

And speaking of good for a laugh,  some attempts at shooting in a couple of
my favorite local dining establishments:
http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=223264 and
http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=223271

>Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 19:38:59 -0400
>From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
>Subject: [Leica] Pascal's "Girlie Guy"
>Pascal-
>     I think you mean Bob Shell - he likes to "experiment' with new equipment
>by shooting a lot of teenage groupies who are still using bright strawberry
>flavored lipstick and sky blue eye shadow. Maybe it's for Photoshop demos?
>:-)
>     EC
>- --
> > From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Leica Users digest)
> > Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 00:08:38 -0700 (PDT)
> > To: leica-users-digest@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> > Subject: Leica Users digest V23 #29
> >
> > ust wondering: isn't that the photographer who shoots girlie pics mostly or
> > am I mixing up with someone else ?

Craig Zeni - REPLY TO -- clzeni at mindspring dot com
http://www.trainweb.org/zeniphotos/zenihome.html
http://www.mindspring.com/~clzeni/index.html

Certified Car Wash Lifeguard.