Subject: Re: [Leica] M6TTL Battery Cover
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 20:09:24 -0700 (PDT)

Probably the best thing to do is call Leica in NJ
tomorrow morning when they open.  It will cost a bit,
but they should be able to overnight a battery cover
to your hotel in Laguna Beach. The other option is to
check on local (probably LA or San Diego) repair shops
that might have a spare. If you have to have one
shipped from NJ I would shure buy a spare and keep it
in your bag.

The Leica contact info for NJ is as follows:

Leica Camera Inc.
156 Ludlow Ave.
Northvale NJ 07647

service phone (201) 767-8303