Subject: RE: [Leica] LHSA Annual Meeting; half-price membership for newLUG members! L...
From: "Mitch Zeissler" <zeissler@directvinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 06:22:21 -0400

Mark...

This is the law in Maryland.  If a company offers an item for sale and cuts
the price within 30 or 60 days [I forget which], the consumer is entitled to
the difference, as long as he shows a valid sales receipt.

BTW, I thought Seth's first note said new members had to *attend* the LHSA
meeting in order for the discount to take place.  Wouldn't that nullify the
difference in the end cost?

Best regards,

/Mitch

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] LHSA Annual Meeting; half-price membership for newLUG members! L...)