Subject: [Leica] Battery cover and the LSUS
From: Robert Beaudoin <bussbearm@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 08:55:04 -0400

Bonjour,

  About the battery cover issue, I seem to remember that one emergency
solution is to tape a properly sized coin (a dime?) on top of the battery
chamber.  Think I saw that mentioned in Viewfinder or Leica photography a
while back.

  As for the LHSA new name, considering that no annual meeting has ever
been held outside uncle Sam s country, shouldn t it now be the  Leica
Society of the United States?  Or maybe the annual meeting could be held
in...er...Canada every so often.  Now, Montreal, is fair enough.

  Best,

  Robert (Un chevalier sans blason)