Subject: RE: [Leica] LHSA Annual Meeting; half-price membership for newLUG members! L... and Women
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 09:31:38 -0400

Stuart - interesting questions - I hope as you do to see some discussion
about it and some estimated answers.  I think boorish people on lists offend
everyone and I wouldn't think that type of behaviour drives more women off
the list as compared to men.

Without much authority I do think that women in the past had more exposure
to photographic arts than one would first guess only because the activity of
photographing the family probably was seen as women's work, the need for
darkroom was a homefront activity.

ernie