Subject: RE: [Leica] LHSA Annual Meeting; half-price membership for newLUG members! L...
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 09:55:08 -0400

Just my opinion but I won't pay double dues to support new people.  Just not
fair.  I'm not going to pay double to support people joining who have little
or no idea of what an organization is about.

ernie

i think they should double the dues for existing members and offer free
memberships to those new people who don't know what the heck LHSA even is.
the members who like and support the organization will continue to pay and
might even get hooked.