Subject: Re: [Leica] sighting
From: brad daly <bwdaly@bigfatpipe.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 15:35:42 -0500

BD:

> Uh, not to be 'unpatriotic, but what rescues at the WTC would those have
> been?

if i remember correctly, according to the HBO documentary about
september 11th a few months ago, the last survivor was pulled from the
rubble in the early morning hours of september 13th.  so there were,
indeed, rescues.  regardless of the fact that there were so few, most of
the workers on the scene and the authorities running the operation (e.g,
giuliani) considered themselves to be performing a rescue operation
during the early days of the effort.

- --
brad daly
bwdaly@bigfatpipe.net
http://www.bigfatpipe.net/~bwdaly
http://www.bigfatpipe.net/~bwdaly/paw.html

"I pledge allegiance to Queen Frag and her mighty state of hysteria."
	--Calvin and Hobbes

"War, what is it good for?  It's good for business."
	--Billy Bragg

All my family problems disappeared overnight.
We're all takin' Zoloft, and everything is fine.
My sister's teen angst just flew out the window.
Momma's so happy, she laughs all the time.
	--Patterson Hood