Subject: Re: [Leica] E-dress/URL Compression
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 16:34:29 -0500

Greg, I'm not sure about what you are referring to, but what I do to
keep the size of my urls down is to use folders right off the main
url.  I also try to keep names rather short, and indicative of the
content if possible.  Like this one:
http://www.sonc.com/aquarium/

If it is just a single, I stick it in my main directory.

http://www.sonc.com/blacklake.htm

This keeps the stuff easy to find, and keeps the url from wrapping.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com