Subject: [Leica] E-dress/URL Compression
From: "Gregory Rubenstein" <gcr910@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 21:15:20 +0000

Several months back, someone posted a piece of useful information about how
to compress e-dresses/URLs for forwarding. Sadly, I misfiled the info or
deleted it; could not find it in the LUG archive 'cuz I cannot remember the
context in which it was offered.

If the person who posted that info sees this note, I'd sure appreciate
learning again how to simplify the sending of lengthy URLs. On- or off-list
reply welcome.

Thanks.

Greg Rubenstein
gcr910@msn.com