Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA Annual Meeting
From: "Emanuel Lowi" <mano@proxyma.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 20:34:10 -0400

Seth wrote:

"Gott sei danke, Tina!!
I'm the Board member who is in charge of reviewing the By-laws.
Young is out!! Tina is in!!"

Now, Seth, please don't be so hasty. We could all use some of the kind of company
only young women can supply effectively. About due for some of that myself pretty
soon. ;-)

The real question is why any young Leica-toting woman would submit to spending a
gorgeous autumn weekend inside some dimly-lit hotel conference room far from home? A
similar question could be asked of all the young Leica-toting men out there, I
daresay.

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal