Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA Annual Meeting; half-price membership for newLUG members! L...
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 18:31:14 -0700

Allan Wafkowski wrote:

> Leica owners are utterly without sex appeal.<<<

Allan,
What, you're not getting any lately?

>>What young tart would want to hang around a bunch of baggy-trousered,
pot-bellied, hairless,
> gas-bloated, Leica owners?<<<<

I suppose it's easy to describe oneself while looking in the mirror.

>>What young lass wants to join meetings that waste hours discussing lens
caps, camera bags, micro-thread lens cloths,
> and the latest Leica improvements (a.k.a., M7) which have been available
on SLRs for 25 years?<<<

jeeesh you may talk about that stuff, but around here it's usually Scotch,
life and having fun.

> The LHSA annual convention is better suited to celibates than young
women.<<<

Actually have you ever attended one and as far as the celebates part? Would
you please explain as it's not a word in my vocabulary or action! ;-)

ted